經常看美劇的小伙伴應該知道,老外很喜歡用一些口頭禪。尤其是美國的年輕人,在非正式場合用口頭禪可以使交流更自然。
今天就跟大家分享一下,外國人經常使用的9個口頭禪。學會了,你也可以學老外聳聳肩、擺擺手,說一句「well~」
1 Look 你聽我說
Look, I‘m really sorry I woke you, I just wanted to tell you I was all right.
聽我說,我真抱歉吵醒你,我只是想告訴你我一切都好。
2 Like I said 就像我剛才說的
Like I said before, I see failure as a stepping stone to success.
就像我之前說的,失敗是成功之母。
3 Well 回應對方之前可以說的
A:Where did you go last month?
你上個月去哪呢?
B:Well, I was in America.
這個嘛,我在美國呢。
4 You know 希望得到對方的理解
You know, I don‘t think that it’s made the decision any easier.
你知道嗎,我不認為這對做出決定有絲毫幫助。
5 The point is... 關鍵是
I know English is important but the point is how to improve.
我知道英語很重要但關鍵是如何去提升。
6 I know 我知道
I know you‘ve been studying chimpanzees for thirty years now.
我知道你研究黑猩猩至今已有30年了。
7 Here‘s the thing 問題是
Here‘s the thing, we don’t have that much money for the trip.
問題是,我們沒有那麼多錢去旅行。
8 You know what I‘m saying?
你懂我的意思嗎?
She was a bit stuck up, you know what I‘m saying?
她有點自命不凡,你懂我的意思嗎?
9 To be honest 坦白說
To be honest, I don‘t think we can finish the task.
坦白說,我覺得咱們無法完成這個任務。